- preheat waffle iron
- In a 4-cup glass measuring cup melt the butter in that in the microwave.
- Then place the butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes so that the coconut flour can absorb some of the liquid. Bake in a preheated waffle iron slowly pouring in just enough batter to almost fill the grid. Bake until golden brown.
- Gently remove from the waffle from the waffle iron.
- Cool completely on a rack, then serve.
Low Carb Toaster Waffles Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 275mg 92%
Sodium 209mg 9%
Potassium 141mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 14.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.