- 1/2 cup butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute Golden
- 2/3 cup Quest Nutrition Protein Powder vanilla flavor
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes; whisk well.
- Whisk in the cream cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Whisk in the Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute, Golden then the whey protein powder and blend well.
- Line a 7 x 5″ baking pan with wax paper or nonstick foil.
- Spread the fudge mixture in the pan and chill or freeze until set.
- Cut into 20 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 16mg 5%
Sodium 64mg 3%
Potassium 11mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 3.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.