- Preheat the oven at 350º
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, salt and Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute.
- Then mix the maple extract, vanilla extracts, heavy cream and water.
- Combine everything with the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Fill 6 paper-lined muffin cups with the batter, dividing it evenly among them. Y
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it Cool then Serve warm.
Low Carb Maple Pecan Muffin Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 71mg 24%
Sodium 109mg 5%
Potassium 212mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 5.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.