- Preheat oven at 350°F
- In a small combine the chia seeds, lemon juice and almond milk.
- Let the mix stand for 10 about minutes.
- Cream together the coconut oil and Swerve Sweetener until smooth.
- Slowly add the chia seed mixture, blend well.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend until just combined.
- Scoop into a greased 8-inch loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
- Once the loaf is finished baking, mix together the Swerve Sweetener – Confectioners and lemon juice and pour evenly over the top of the loaf.
- Let it cool completely, then serve.
Low Carb Lemon Chia Bread Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 117 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 88mg 4%
Potassium 55mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.