- Preheat oven at 350ºF
- Place all the ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix all the ingredient together with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Using a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop, scoop 24 balls of the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cover the dough balls with a sheet of wax paper.
- Very gently press them down with the bottom of a glass or small bowl to about 1/4-inch thick.
- Carefully remove the wax paper
- Bake the cookies for about 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Low Carb Lemon Butter Cookies Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 67 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 17mg 6%
Sodium 42mg 2%
Potassium 22mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 2.6%
Vitamin C 0.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.