- Preheat oven at 325ºF
- Mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Chill the dough about 30 minutes.
- Drop the dough by 1/4 teaspoons onto a parchment-lined 12×17″ baking sheet making 24 little piles leaving at least an inch between them.
- Pick the pieces of dough up one at a time and very gently roll into balls.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and take a baking powder can, that has about an 1/8″ rim around the bottom, and press down firmly over each ball of dough.
- Be sure to press all the way down to the baking sheet.
- Peel off the plastic wrap and repeat until all the crackers have been shaped.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Low Carb Homemade RITZ Crackers Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 32 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g 3%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 2mg 1%
Sodium 53mg 2%
Potassium 2mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 0.7%
Vitamin C 0.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.