- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine the egg, molasses, maple syrup, stevia, and almond butter.
- Then Stir in the applesauce. Mix well.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, ginger and cinnamon to the bowl and continue mixing until everything is combined.
- Add the baking powder and baking soda. Stir well.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
- Using a tablespoon, place the cookies on the well greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes.
Low Carb Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 11mg 4%
Sodium 52mg 2%
Potassium 110mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 0.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.