- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the Almond flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
- Add the Sour Cream and mix it in with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour a clean table or counter surface, remove dough from the bowl, and knead the dough on top of the flour surface a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 15 – 20 turns.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls.
- Roll each ball then slightly stretch each ball then poke a hole in the middle.
- Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with Sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the bagel cool at least 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Low Carb Easy Bagel Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Cholesterol 29mg 10%
Sodium 205mg 9%
Potassium 295mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 7g 14%
Vitamin A 7.2%
Vitamin C 0.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.