- Place the butter and water in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the butter has melted add the Almond flour and wheat gluten.
- Stir quickly and constantly until the mixture comes together and forms a ball.
- Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool a few minutes then stir in the eggs one at a time until a smooth dough forms.
- Place about 8 large spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425º for 10 minutes then reduce the heat to 375º and bake another 6-7 minutes until well browned.
Low Carb Dinner Rolls Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 56mg 19%
Sodium 118mg 5%
Potassium 15mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 5.7%
Vitamin C 1.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.