- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the hazelnut flour, Ghirardelli Baking Cocoa, baking soda and Swerve Sweetener in a large bowl. Whisk to combine well.
- Add the melted coconut oil, eggs, Agave honey and vanilla, and mix to combine well. The dough will come together and will be soft but thick.
- Add the pecans and the toasted coconut flakes, and mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet in mounds about 3 tablespoons each, about 1 inch apart from one another.
- Press the dough into round disks about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until the cookies are puffy and slightly cracked on top.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet until firm.
Low Carb Chocolate Protein Cookies Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 18mg 6%
Sodium 61mg 3%
Potassium 43mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 0.5%
Vitamin C 0.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.