- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine Paleo Baking Flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut oil with Swerve Sweetener – Granular until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract well. Add dry ingredients and Natierra Organic Cacao Nibs and mix to combine.
- Portion onto prepared baking sheets, about 2 Tbsp per cookie.
- Bake until edges are golden-brown or for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool slightly on baking sheet, then move to a rack to cool completely.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 13mg 4%
Sodium 132mg 6%
Potassium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 0.4%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.