- Preheat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the butter, eggs, and almond milk.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in eggs and almond milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth for about a minute.
- Divide dough in half; roll each into an 8″ circle. Cut each into 8 wedges.
- Place 1″ apart on cookie sheets and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Low Carb Cheddar Dill Scones Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40g 62%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Cholesterol 101mg 34%
Sodium 423mg 18%
Potassium 196mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 12g 24%
Vitamin A 17.8%
Vitamin C 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.