FOR THE DONUTS:
FOR THE VANILLA GLAZE:
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve Sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, butter, and Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring, and xanthan gum.
- Add all ingredients together, mix well.
- Spoon the batter into greased donut pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool before placing donuts on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the Glaze while the donuts are cooling down.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk, and continue to whisk.
- If the glaze is too thick, add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Once the donuts are completely cool, dip them into the vanilla glaze.
- Allow the glaze to set for about 30 minutes before serving.
Low Carb Baked Glazed Donuts Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 117 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 27mg 9%
Sodium 212mg 9%
Potassium 58mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 2.3%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.