- Preheat oven at 350ºF
- Line an 11×17″ sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients except the mozzarella cheese and olive oil until a smooth batter forms.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese with a spoon.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with olive oil.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
- Cut into 12-16 pieces.
Low Carb Artisan Flatbread Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 84mg 28%
Sodium 253mg 11%
Potassium 87mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 10.1%
Vitamin C 3.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.