- Preheat oven at 350ºF
- Microwaved the cream in a 2-cup measuring cup just until its hot but not boiling.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients together except the heavy cream.
- Now gradually whisk in the heavy cream.
- Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups and place them in an 8×8″ baking pan.
- Pour cold water into the baking pan until it comes about halfway up the sides of the custard cups.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean and the top brown.
- Prepare the topping.
- Take the Custards out the oven and chill for about an hour.
- Sprinkle topping over each cup
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Low Carb Almond Creme Brulee Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 495
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55g 85%
Saturated Fat 31g 155%
Cholesterol 365mg 122%
Sodium 79mg 3%
Potassium 161mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 41.9%
Vitamin C 0.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.