- 2½ lbs baby back ribs cut into 2 bone sections
- 2 Tbsp Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp Orange Extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Madhava Naturally Sweet Organic Agave Five Low-Glycemic Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 500 °F.
- Mix the Chicken Base, peanut butter, Swerve Sweetener, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper, orange zest, Orange Extract, and Water in a large mixing bowl. Add the ribs to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place the ribs into a deep baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Place the baking pan directly into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the heat to 200 °F. Carefully remove the pan from the oven and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 2 hours more.
- Heat the honey on low in the microwave.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, carefully remove the foil and brush the ribs with the warmed honey.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the baking pan back into the oven and bake the ribs for 4 – 5 minutes or until caramelized.
- Remove from the oven. Serve immediately.
Better Than Bouillon Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33g 51%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 123mg 41%
Sodium 1264mg 53%
Potassium 441mg 13%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 37g 74%
Vitamin A 2.3%
Vitamin C 3.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.